malikhainiee

keeping yourself clean and bright will make you be the window through which you may see the world.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

my new family:)

this last few weeks or should i say last few months i was busy at work, i don't have much time to update my page.nyahaha:) and also this last few weeks i am busy preparing for my new work at mother Teresa of Calcutta medical center. these and that requirements almost killed me in completing such. it wasn't easy to accomplish them huh coz it was my first time to engage in such crowd like on my way to get my NBI *and i tell you.. it feels like hell* and other stuffs etc.. etc.. wondering why my previous work didn't required us to have them beforehand? anyways everything was settled and i am now working at mtcmc as an icu nurse. *yehey!* its quite overwhelming to be chosen to be part of them. providing critical care to the patients with critical thinking and dignified care. as of now i have 3 days off, enough time to rest and relax before again going to work and is far different from our usual schedule at aufmc. 


i feel at home likewise at aufmc. the people are overwhelming, welcoming you on their work place/unit, teaching and orienting me on the work area. *feeling lucky i will be working with them:)* as of now i'm looking forward working with everyone!aha and felt blessed to be part of their icu family. at this point in time im currently still on my adjustment phase in regards with the clinical set up and as of now everything is doing good. *ohh yes!* im hoping the following duty will be light as much as possible tho i know the fact that my area is too far from what im hoping for hahaha! i will be used to it sooooonnn.... ^^, either ways i hope i can manage them alone despite of the toxic effect.ehe:) infact all i want is to be a competent nurse. and i will make it through and through haha! positivity! aja! xD 
ohh yes!! great thanks for them, they're always there to lend me a hand. :D




waving my hand for now, until next time:) ill update you guys soon. thnx for the visit. Godbles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment